protecting your privacy is Escort Cyber Forensics LLP priority.
What information does Escort Cyber Forensics LLP collect, collate and/or use?
On your accessing of this Site, certain information about you, such as:
• Personally Identifiable Information like name(s) and contact details which may include e-mail address or contact number(s), password etc.
• Transactional Information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details etc.
• Booking information which includes information about the packages, bookings, partners availing a package together, package preferences etc.
• Other information that may be requested or gathered while you visit, access or use the Site.
Besides the above, when you browse the Website, Escort Cyber Forensics LLP may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, and anonymous site statistical data, information furnished while navigating the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent on our Site along with any other relevant information. The Website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties to cater to provide you a better service and experience.
We may also collect and furnish such other information as is required in compliance of various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of Escort Cyber Forensics LLP or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
What is this information used for?
• To book packages, listing and payment transactions for the services available on the Site;
• To personalize your experience and give you better service: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve the user friendliness of the site;(we continually strive to improve the site offerings based on the information we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• Website traffic analysis
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send emails, SMS and other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• To respond to queries of the authorities in regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by you.
• Automatic Logging of Session Data
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your Site membership account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you’re online. Cookies and how do we use it?
Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide you advertisements about health packages – related goods and services, your preferences in or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of our ads, your preference and other relevant statistical data to serve you better. Any such information may be anonymous about your visits to this and other sites and does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
Mostly the Web browsers are programmed to automatically accept cookies but if you desire to opt from receiving the cookies you can do so by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether the cookies will be accepted by your browser.
Escort Cyber Forensics LLP does respect your right to block any unwanted Internet activity especially that of unscrupulous websites, though blocking cookies from usage of the Site may disable certain features on the Site, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the Site. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust, like MedEnnove8 Website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we do transmit your information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also the release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, other non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party links
Grievance policy Escort Cyber Forensics LLP strongly believes in a sincere and transparent approach to its users. You trust and love us and we would never put growth before trust. This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints, grievances and disappointments via channelized approach, review and redressal.
You can file a grievance / share feedback if you are disappointed with the services rendered by Escort Cyber Forensics LLP or any other issues. You can give your grievance / feedback through email or snail mail.
In order to make Escort Cyber Forensics LLP redressal channels more meaningful and effective, a structured system has been put in place. This system will ensure that the complaints are redressed seamlessly and well within the stipulated timeframe.
you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
you can go to the main page and click on Contact to submit your query.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are still not satisfied (after a period of 10 days from the date of receipt of your grievance), please write to us to:
Escort Cyber Forensics LLP
60, GF, 7/6, Shakti Vihar, Badarpur
Mail : email@example.com
You should write your Contact number in all further communication with us regarding a particular issue. This enables us to help to resolve the grievance faster.